Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Friend? i've never heard of the word...

It seems that i've been forgotten.
By everyone in fact.
You love and care for me?
Such lies.
If you did then why did you let me go?
Why are you making life so hard for me?
I'm not even sure if you can even see me.
Am i invisible?
Am i non-existent?
To think someone who doesn't exist could feel this way.
You're no longer someone i can always run to,
No longer the person i adore,
No longer the person i loved so dearly.
Am i immature for writing this?
Am i stupid for caring?
Probably.
I'm a fool.
I know i am.
After all,
How could you love such a person like me right?
A person who's stupid enough to believe your lies.
A person stupid enough to believe that they were loved.
Don't bother me with your nonsense,
And fake words.
I now see the truth behind your lies.
I don't want you to say you love me,
Because the truth is,
You don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment