Friday, March 6, 2009

Nothingness...

Lately, I've been feeling quite down and neglected.
It seems like time is barely moving,
And each second that passes is accounted for.
The people around me are changing.
Fast.
I guess i can't adapt to it all.
I don't want things to be different.
I was happy with the ways things were.
Each day i see more alterations,
More changes,
More differences.
One day i won't be able to recognise them anymore.
One day we will fall apart.
One day....
I will lose everything.

My heart feels hollow.
What once pumped blood into my body,
Now dispels poison into my veins.
Everything feels numb.
My heart,
My head,
My emotions.
Everything.
The poison is eating me whole.
Taking away my spirit,
My soul,
My life.
It seems that this "one day" has come.
And now,
I'm left with nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment