Saturday, March 28, 2009

Our Generation.

Each generation gets worse as time passes.
These days, such small problems cause the biggest drama's.
People no longer cherish the blessings of life,
And take for granted the beauty which is bestowed upon them.
Everyone suffers in their own way,
But why must we complain always?
Complaining all the time won't help the situation.
Is it just attention that we seek?
To be sympathised with?
I wonder...

There are many other elements which are rather pathetic about people these days.
The things we get upto,
Everything we do, and the reasons which force us.
Stupidity.
That's all there is to it.
Doing things to be accepted,
Or to not be labelled as an outcast.
Why must we constantly hide?
Is it so hard to be true?
I wonder...

Thinking forward to future generations breaks my heart.
I suppose thinking about it won't help.
Hopefully they aren't as foolish as this generation.
But then again, who knows?
I wonder...

No comments:

Post a Comment