Sunday, March 29, 2009

Waiting for you...

I don't know what to say to you anymore.
I don't know how to feel.
What am i supposed to do when you're not here?
I'm walking towards you,
But you're walking away.
I see your figure in the distance,
Your face unseen.
I'm tired of looking at your back.
Unable to see you,
To speak to you,
To touch you,
Breaks my heart.
The ground seems unsteady,
And i fall over.
You're meant to be here to pick me up.
You're meant to save me.
I stay there, laying on the floor.
Lifeless.
Waiting for your hand to reach out to me.
Waiting for your return.
Waiting to be in your embrace again.
I wait,
And wait,
And wait.
There's no sign of you so far.
I won't move from here.
And i'll continue to wait.
So don't leave me here,
Don't make me wait a second longer.
Turn around,
Come back,
Repent,
Save me...

No comments:

Post a Comment