Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Don't leave.

Some say when you lose a friend,
You gain another.
But sometimes,
When you gain back a friend,
You lose someone who means most.
One problem is solved,
And another has appeared.
What do i do from here?
No idea.
Hate and anger is building up in me.
Who am i angry at?
I don't know.
Why am i angry?
I don't know.
But what i do know is that,
I don't want you to disappear.
I want you to stay with me forever.
I want you to remain in my present and future.
I don't want you to become a vague memory.
My selfishness won't let me let go.
How can i let go of the last person in my life?
The distance between us grows,
As each day ends.
One day we'll be in different worlds,
And i'll be all alone.
Will it make you happy if i disappear from your sight?
Will you smile knowing that i'm gone?
Please don't lie to me and say no,
Because your actions prove otherwise.
Maybe, you will regret leaving me behind.
And maybe i'll regret not fighting for my place in your heart.
The path we choose to follow will affect us.
You make your choice,
And i'll make mine.
Only time can tell what happens,
For it is the future we must consider,
And not out foolish present.

No comments:

Post a Comment