Sunday, March 8, 2009

Lost.

I feel like I'm trapped in a maze with no exit.
Each direction i take,
It seems that there's a giant wall in my way.
Everything looks the same,
No matter what turn i take,
How far i run,
How much i search.
I'm lost.
How can i find my way out of this place,
This forsaken place with no exit.
My life is a lot like this maze.
Each day is the same.
There's nothing to look forward to,
To strive for,
To hope for.
Do you understand me?
I don't think you do.
Surrounded by nothingness.
This dull life i lead,
Has nothing.
I'm surrounded by walls which stop me from leaving,
Stop me from seeing the outside,
Stop me from escaping this place.
I'm trapped.
This life.
This place.
This me.
Is pathetic.
I try to climb over these walls which detain me,
But they grow taller,
Bigger,
Harder to escape from.
Isn't that just like life?
The more you strive for what you want,
The more problems and obstacles appear?
Can you compare to what i feel?
I don't think you can.
I'm tired of fighting the same battles.
I'm tired with dealing with the same problems.
I'm tired of this life.
I'm tired of caring.
Apathy,
Have you failed me?
I don't like feeling this way.
I don't want to cope with this anymore.
I want to be free.
One day,
I'll break down these walls,
I'll find a way out of this maze,
I'll find my own freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment