Friday, March 6, 2009

Bad Day.

Today was a very rough day,
In my opinion anyways.
I've been having an argument with one of my closest friends lately,
And yesterday i confronted her about it.
I asked if she had anything to say to me,
And to tell me whatever was bothering her,
But she decided to act like nothing was wrong.
She looked at me as if i was crazy,
She looked at me and said she wasn't lying,
And that nothing was going on.
What a liar.
How do i know she was lying?
Well, today my friend told me that she was bitching about me.
My friend said that she was angry because of a particular thing i did and said.
Its funny, because i swear she said she didn't care and that nothing was wrong.
Quite interesting.
Well I've decided to just ignore the situation.
I've tried to talk to her and sort it out,
But if she just wants to be two-faced about it,
Then fine.
Another thing which made my day shit was i got into an argument with my parents.
It was an ordinary argument i suppose.
However,
Unfortunately for me,
Everyone in my family is violent.
So yea, i ended up getting smashed by first my dad, then mum.
Crazy people they are.
I don't think they deserve being called "dad" and "mum".
Maybe i'll call them "man" and woman".
Or "asshole" and "bitch".
That would be more relevant to them.
People look at me in disbelief when i say i hate them.
But honestly,
I do.
They've never made me happy,
And i've never wished for them to be happy either.
They cause the problems i have in my life.
Of course, i make them worse.
But you know, i am a stubborn teenager after all.
Well, i'm off to clean my room and do a shitload of chores now.
Don't want to be smashed the second time right.

No comments:

Post a Comment