Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Our final battle ends here...

I know i'm going to suffer from this.
The pain is already growing inside of me.
It feels like i'm struggling to gasp for air, drowning in all this hate.
Your words cut me deep.
Leaving behind wounds and streaks of blood and tears.
I'm here and all alone to fend for myself.
In this world,
You no longer exist.
Well, not anymore.

The thoughts of you occupy my mind.
How did we come to this?
This fight,
This battle,
This war,
Didn't determine who was right.
But took away everything,
And now there's nothing left.
All those times we fought,
Fought because of my selfishness and anger,
Hurt me so much inside.
My heart no longer beats,
Because you're no longer here to hear it.
Those times i drove you away,
But you always returned.
Now that our journey has ended,
Now that we've reached the finish line.
Our story ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment