Sunday, October 4, 2009

Project Modify: Update

Hello there fellow bloggers.
Remember my "project modify" blog about me making personal alterations?
Well,
Just keeping you updated.

-Stop swearing - No improvements =.="
-Stop being angry - I am a lot more happy so i have no reasons to be angry :D
-Learn to not take everything so seriously - Yea pretty much going with the flow and being apathetic
-Forget about "him" - I don't need to forget him anymore :3
-Learn to fake a smile - Don't need to fake a smile :)
-Study more - Small improvement.
-Learn to be selfless - I can tick this one ;D
-Stop raging at people for inadequate reasons - Tick
-Be more considerate - Not sure about this one =/ i think i already am =.=" so uhh tick?

New things to add to my list:
-Have a functioning relationship
-Be more feminine
-Figure out what i want to be when i finish high school
-Be less needy

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment