Sunday, October 18, 2009

M2M?

7:24PM

I'm tired of the tears,
Bored with the pain.
I need to stop this feeling,
Before i go insane.
I'm letting go,
But never shall i forget.
You're the best thing,
That has happened to me yet.
I hear your footsteps,
As you're walking out the door.
I can't remember the last time,
I felt this way before.
As you're leaving,
I lose something else aswell.
A part inside of me,
That has disappeared somewhere i can't tell.
I thought losing you was bad,
But i'm losing him aswell.
I don't know what to say,
You two are the best i've ever had.
The smiles and laughter were endless,
But i guess it all gone.
Here i stand,
Friendless...

Mason, you don't need me. "Aslong as i have you, i am happy". So if you have "her" you will be happy. I'm very angry at you, because you really do take back everything you say. You can do whatever you want with your life Mason. Who am i to tell you what to do. But i just hate being lied to. Because i feel cheap, used and incredibly stupid. I'm not leaving you, i just don't see why i should stay. I'm a third party bystander. I said we could be friends, and we can. But seriously, whats the point? One minute i might run across your mind, and maybe you'll think you care, but soon after i won't mean a thing...

Mykool, our friendship was held together by happiness. I dealt with you when you were upset about her, and you're dealing with me now. But the happiness has died out and there is nothing left to keep us together, and nothing to stop us from parting. Though there is nothing wrong, why do we keep drifting? Though you deny it, i am slowly being replaced by everyone else. All of the other girls you talk to play a certain part of me. I can't say i want you to be here forever, because forever seems too long to be true. But i just want to say how much you mean to me and how much i'm scared...

No comments:

Post a Comment