Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Moving on.

Through all the pain,
I've really grown.
Over time, i've become so strong that nothing really matters.
No matter how much it hurts,
It won't stop me from living my life.

You tripped me,
And i fell for you.
Every fall,
Every bruise,
Every cut,
Every scar...
I fought on my own.
I helped myself up,
I helped myself heal,
I helped myself brush it off.

Fall,
After fall,
After fall.
I brought myself from my knees to my feet.
With some support from here and there,
I was able to stand up.
But each time i fell,
I always searched for your hand,
Because i wished for you to pull me up.
But that hand never appeared,
So i fought on my own once again...

Trip.
Fall.
I look up,
And see your hand reaching for mine.
For once in my life i was able to feel such hope,
Such satisfaction.
Just as i'm about to reach out,
You pull away...
An instant stinging sensation strikes my heart,
And it skips a beat.
For that moment it pained more than anything in this world,
But gradually the pain numbed.

I slowly put my hand down,
And help myself up...
Back to my feet,
Chin up,
Smile,
Keep walking...

After falling for the same traps time in time out,
I know i will never fall again.
And never will i have to drag myself up on my own.
One day i'll find the person i'm looking for,
The one willing to reach out to me,
The one that doesn't play childish games,
And the one who can say "i love you" without taking it back...

Let go of the past and the people who hold you back.
Everything that matters loses meaning after a while.
Think of regrets as the last mistake you'll ever make.
When you're torn into two, glue yourself back together.
When the pieces are broken, walk off and leave them on the floor.
If you love someone who doesn't return the favour...
Then live with it...
When everything is wrong; move along.

_________________________________

Just wanted to mention my new song obsession :)
Another Heart Calls - The All-American Rejects

Its about this guy right and he's talking to his love from the past that he left.
"As deep as I need you, you wanna leave it all". - Girl
There is another girl in the picture, but the guy is contemplating whether he should be with his past love or this other girl.
"Another heart calls"...
"This could be the last mistake that I would ever wanna do". - Boy.
The girl from the past wants to know what he wants.
"What can I do? - Boy
"Say it's true" - Girl
"Or everything that matters breaks in two". - Boy
The girl wants to know that what he feels towards her is true, because he left her in the past and is after commitment.
"I'm sorry" - Boy
"So what?" - Girl
"But you don't think I've said enough" - Boy
"I'm sorry" - Boy
"I don't care" - Girl
"You were never there" - Girl
They argue.
But in the end he chooses his past love.
"Say it's true" - Girl
"I'll never ask for anyone but you". - Boy

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment