Sunday, October 11, 2009

Meaning behind words with melody.

It's 8.44AM, Sunday Morning, 11/10/09

hehe what a funny date :3

Anyways, i'm at work and i'm typing this on my phone. I guess i just needed to clear my mind, and to kill my boredom i suppose.

Current mood: Tired, lonely, used, foolish.

At the moment i'm listening to Break Even - The Script.

This song holds so much meaning, it relates quite well with how i feel and the situation i'm in.
When relationships end, there will always be someone who hurts more than the other. The one that hurts most, is the one who tried the hardest and loved the most.
Its strange how the one who put their everything into something is the one left behind.
But i suppose thats just how life is,
Unfair.

Breathe - Lee Carr

This song is about how this person can't live without the other. "You're the reason that i breathe".
I suppose this song is in my perspective, only with minor differences.
Is it silly to feel this strongly about someone?
I mean, what causes us to feel this way?
What makes us love?
I suppose thats just how life is,
Full of unanswered questions.

Back Track - Lil Eddie

This song reminds me of him. I think he listened to it aswell.
Its about going back to fill in on everything they missed out on. Trying to find the missing pieces of the puzzle.
In order to stay together, there can't be any blanks or blind spots.
For things to work out, both sides must try.
To succeed you must sacrafice things along the way.
You can win a battle,
But you could lose the war.
I suppose thats how life is,
Full of hardships.

Blink - The Connect

One of my favourite songs. It explains and portrays so much about how i feel and the things i question.
Its about the other person making up their mind on what they want before "I'm" gone. It questions what they're looking for. They say they want to find love, but the love has always been here. In a blink of an eye, you could lose everything you've ever wanted. "Because i just might be gone if you blink".
I suppose thats how life is,
Full of decisions and choices.

Circle - Marques Houston

This song is about going around in circles with someone. After they're long gone you still think of them. Even with new relationships and experiences you can't help but think they're haunting you.
"Somebody get me out of this circle".
No matter how hard you try, your mind just runs back to that someone and the memories you have.
After the fights are through you end up with that person again. Repeat.
All you want is to end the constant cycle but you just can't.
"And i'm back where i started, you're back in my life".
I suppose thats how life is,
Repetitive.

Complicated - Nivea

This song represents everything i used to think and feel...
Listen to it...
Pretty self-explanatory.

Life...
Filled with one-sided love.

9.29AM

Mood: Tired, nostalgic, missing you...

Now listening to "Don't tell me it's over - Deepside."

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment