Sunday, October 11, 2009

At the moment

6:32PM

Mood: Pensive, annoyed, betrayed

Songs that explain how i feel right now:

Pain - Jhene Aiko
Footprints On My Heart - Paula Deanda


I'm drowning away my sadness with music, though the rhythm fuels my emotions.
Its not good to keep thinking about everything, but i can't help it.
I feel angry, yet calm.
I feel hate, yet love.
I feel lied to, yet so honest...

Tell me how i'm supposed to feel,
Because right now i have no idea...
You don't feel any pain do you?
I've done you a favour and taken in the impact.
You lead me all this way,
Just to leave me stranded.
I can't help but question why...
Why would you go to all that trouble just to talk to me,
To spend time with me,
Just to leave me in the end?
Why would you come back,
If in the end we're just back where we started?
Why do you leave me empty handed,
After letting me wait for a whole year?
Why does it hurt so much,
Yet you feel nothing?
Why am i only able to forget for only a moment,
Before the pain kicks in again?
Why am i so hopeless when it comes to you,
Yet you're so composed and in control?
Why're you able to move on without a care,
While i'm stuck in the same corner?
Why do my eyes flood with tears,
While yours are completely dry?
Why would you say 'i love you',
When those words are followed by 'i love her'?
Why did you play me...
Why did i let you play me...

8:05 PM

Mood: Neutral

You've really turned me off...
I think i can let go this time.
The pain may still be there,
But i'll pretend it doesn't hurt...

I really do wish for us to be friends though,
That i'm certain of...
Lets try our best yea?

No comments:

Post a Comment