Saturday, October 10, 2009

The end.

Do you understand how i feel?
I'm sure you don't.
I put my everything into you,
I sacrificed my time,
My pride,
My friends,
My heart...
All just to be with you.
I've given up so much,
And in the end,
You return me with broken promises,
Broken dreams,
Shattered memories,
False hope,
A bucket load of tears,
And a broken heart...
I suppose this has become a life routine for me,
But i'm tired of following this plan.
I want out...

I don't understand why you must keep hurting me.
You lead me into believing that i actually meant something to you...
Every moment we shared,
Every smile we exchanged,
Every word,
Every touch,
Every kiss...
A lie.
Baby we were over,
You should've just left it that way...
You say you missed me,
But you don't have to right to.
With the way we are,
Who is there to blame?
You, for being so indecisive on what you want,
Me, for being so pitiful.
I let you walk all over me like i'm nothing,
And i actually accept it.
Where is my dignity?
My own self-respect?
Its over there,
Under your foot...

I feel like i've wasted a whole year of my life,
When i could've been out there having fun.
But in the end,
I still don't regret waiting for you,
I don't regret taking you back,
I don't regret choosing you,
I don't regret loving you...
I guess the only thing i regret is,
Not being able to keep a hold of you.
I held on so tight,
But you managed to slip away...

I don't think i can face you anymore.
Today i saw you with her,
I saw how happy you were to be near her,
And for the rest of the day,
Images of you and her kept repeating in my head,
Like a song stuck on replay...

I watched the sunset at my favourite location today,
But there was nothing to watch go down...
Just like you,
The sun wasn't there...
I always thought of you as my sun,
But now you're elsewhere,
The sun in the sky couldn't be seen either...
Irony.
At the end of the day,
You disappeared,
Just like the sun...
Now my world is dark and cold.
How lonely.

The Princess sits by herself in the cold castle walls,
Waiting for her true Prince Charming to come and save her...

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment