Sunday, September 6, 2009

Update. Non-poetic.

Lately, i've developed a bit of an anger problem.
No, its not PMS =.="

It seems like every little thing people do,
Makes me angry and i just have to lash out.
I think this anger is compromising for the absence of my sadness.
Lately i've been a lot happier,
So i guess a side affect of that is...
Rage.

Its getting a bit out of control,
Its rather ridiculous.
I'm not sure how to stop myself from being angry,
But i will stop.
I sure hope so.

Moving on.
Well, my love life has become...
Confusing.
I've managed to block out a certain person,
But new people have entered my life,
And i'm not sure how to go about it.
Not wanting another relationship,
But after someone that will always be there.
My selfishness has caused a lot of grief.
I can never be satisfied.
Sigh...
I don't understand how people can put up with me =.="

Thats all for now,
I have nothing to write =.="
Life sure is boring...

2 comments:

  1. Trust me, Death is a lot more boring than life sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hm... if I knew you in real life, I would give you a hug right now ^^

    ReplyDelete