Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Mykool.

Lately, you've been so caught up with such a simple matter.
I tried so hard to convince you that i'd always be there...
You kept arguing,
And we both fought a meaningless battle...
Look what became of us.
You were so afraid of losing me,
That you pushed me away...
I didn't leave you,
You kicked me out of your life...
You say i mean the world to you,
Yet you could say all those things while we were arguing?
Please,
Do not bother me with your excuses,
Your apologies,
Your pleading...
Whats said is said,
And whats done is done.
I am still here for you Mykool...
Just not personally there.
I'll still look out for you,
You just won't sense my presence,
Because i won't be there...
But in your heart,
I'll always remain...

If we do recover from this,
Then let this be a very cold lesson...
Don't push me over the edge...
Because as i fell,
You also slipped,
And together..
We're nearing to our deaths...

Bye for now Anh Hai.
Your Em always loves you...

No comments:

Post a Comment