Saturday, September 19, 2009

Mason.

Mason...
Why did you come back?
I let you go,
Why aren't you moving on?

You know how much you mean to me,
You know how much i care about you,
You know...
How much i love you...
But,
Will this just be another stupid repeat?
We've forgiven our mistakes before,
And each time we thought it was all good,
But then it all comes crashing down,
And me and you are left with nothing but pain...
So what difference will there be this time?

I don't want to hurt you anymore,
Because it hurts me twice as much knowing that i cause you confusion and sadness.
Mason,
You are so much better off without me...
Don't you know?
Aren't i the one who makes you miserable?
The one who compels you with hurt and anguish?
I'm not good for you Mason...
Can't you see that?
Or are you just as blind as me?

Nothing would make me happier than to be with you again,
Friends or whatnot...
But i'm just as scared as you are,
And i don't know what i would do if things don't go right this time.
How am i supposed to know how serious you are about this?
Is it fictional writing?
Are you playing with my emotions?
I don't know anymore...

I want to say "Hello",
But there are so many missing pieces...
So before we say "Hello",
Promise me there will be no "Good bye"...

No comments:

Post a Comment