Thursday, June 4, 2009

I'll give up my everything to see you smile...

Its hard to move past the bad,
When i've been dwelling over it for so long.
Its like the darkness becomes a part of you,
And it slowly consumes your soul.
Then one day,
You're a completely changed person.
Your heart no longer beats,
Your mind no longer functions,
You're dead inside.
Why should i live on if i already feel so dead?

There's a few things that need to be said,
A few things that i've been procrastinating for a while.
I've tried to block out my thoughts,
My memories,
And everything.
But i guess my mind runs on its own and everything returns.
After seeing you for the first time in a while,
My mind hasn't been able to get past it all.
I should be focusing on other things,
But my mind seems to only think of you.
I'm not sure what i want to say,
But i know there are words that haven't been spoken.

Please, forget about me.
I don't want you to look back and see regret.
Hate me,
Despise me.
Don't harvest love for me anymore.
I want you to continue on with your life.
Don't let me hold you back.
You left me,
And i let you walk away.
We had fun while it lasted,
But it really is the end.
So please,
Don't come back.
All i want is for you to be happy,
But it seems when we're together i always end up hurting you.
I'm dying from being away from you,
But it hurts even more knowing that you're sad...
I love you...
But do me a favour and just remove me from your memory...

Don't be sad,
Smile,
Be happy:)







No comments:

Post a Comment