Monday, June 15, 2009

Before its to late...

There is something that i need to say to you...

If i'm worth anything to you,
Then convince me that i made the right decision.
Don't make me see regret,
When i think back and look at what happened.
I gave you another chance,
So don't take it for granted.
Hurry up and do something about this silence,
Before i enforce my decision...
The decision to cut you completely out of my life...
Prove to me that you're worth my time.
I'm so tired of all this,
You're killing me.
When i thought i was free from my nightmare,
You reeled me in,
And i became trapped once again...
If i'm nothing to you,
Then let me go and keep ignoring me,
It seems like you're quite good at it.
But if theres anything left,
Then return to me.
Run forwards to my present,
And leave our memories in the past...
Convince me that our memories are nothing compared to the new memories we could make now, the near future and onwards.
Hurry,
Because i'm becoming impatient...
Because i need you..
Because i love you...
Hurry,
Before its too late...

If you do not read this in time then i guess that is our destiny...

No comments:

Post a Comment