Friday, June 19, 2009

Second and last warning...

I think i'm almost at my limit.
I may have said this several times,
But this time it feels different.
Because i know i did all i could,
And i knows i've tried to work things out.
Though i may not be able to have the satisfaction of saying we both tried,
Because you didn't try.
But, i know i did everything i could,
And i gave you a chance to do everything you could.
Perhaps this problem was never meant to be solved,
Just maybe,
This is how things must be.
After all our years of friendship,
This is it.
I could be wrong,
And i could be acting rashly.
So maybe i'll wait til i can't stand it anymore.
Until that time comes,
You better get your act right,
Because you were lucky i even gave you a chance.
You may not feel anything towards this,
And maybe you were lying from the start,
But what i feel is no illusion.
And if this is an illusion,
I'm shocked at how much an illusion can hurt.
If you realise that you can't turn back now,
Then atleast inform me,
And free me from this misery.
I thought it hurt the first time,
But it hurts even more now...
Knowing i was stupid enough to let myself get hurt by you a second time...
I thought i was broken before,
But now the pieces have become ash...

No comments:

Post a Comment