Friday, June 26, 2009

Apologise.

I'm sorry i'm always complaining,
Especially when its about the same thing and i'm just repeating myself.
Its not that i'm after the attention,
I'm just looking for an answer i suppose.
Because i'm so incapable of anything.
I'm sorry if i come out being selfish,
I just don't have anyone else to care for me
I'm sorry i don't listen to you when you say you're here for me,
Because i don't feel that you are,
And it makes me lonely.
I'm sorry i overreact sometimes,
But thats just the way i am.
I know i'm stubborn,
I know i'm stupid,
But could you just bear with it?
I'm sorry if i depend on you too much,
But i'm just too weak to stand on my own.
I'm sorry i'm so misguided,
I just don't know what to do or what i want anymore.
I'm sorry if i offend you with the things i say,
Perhaps i should learn to be less blunt with everything.
I know i'm a handful and i know i take you forgranted sometimes.
I'm sorry if i act spoilt.
I'm sorry if i'm always sad,
I know one second of happiness is better than an eternity of sadness,
But give me a reason,
And i'll smile for you.
I'm sorry that i'm so useless,
But hey,
That's just me...
I'm sorry if you can't love me for being me,
But i really can't help that.

No comments:

Post a Comment