Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Cursed.

It frustrates me how my heart and emotions refuse to follow what my mind is saying.
Move on.
Move forward.
Don't look back.
Don't hold on.
Let them go.
Be happy.
My head is crying out,
But my heart isn't listening.
I don't understand why my heart must be so stubborn.
Why it won't just do as i tell it to.
My heart argues.
I can only love one person.
I beat only for them.
I don't wish to walk away.
I never want this love to die.
They both contradict each other.
How bothersome.
I can't stand this madness anymore,
Someone please free me from all this.
It feels like i'm cursed,
Continuing to love you,
Continuing to care.
Help me lift this burden which i carry.
...
I look around at the empty spaces,
It seems there's no one here to help.
I guess i must fight this battle on my own.
One might say,
Fighting a lonesome,
Endless battle,
Is much like...
Suicide.

No comments:

Post a Comment