Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Tired of the L i e s~

Its strange how sometimes it takes you a while to discover something you're already knowledgeable about.
It took me a while to accept something that didn't need much thought,
But i guess it just took a long time to enforce my decision.
Now that i've overcome this "obstacle" i think i've earned a bit of freedom.
However,
Has anything really changed?
Now that we're "reunited",
Is there anything thats different.
I still miss you.
I still feel empty.
You still don't talk to me.
We're still apart.
So what have i gained from making my move?
What is there to be happy about?
Perhaps its too early to complain,
Or perhaps you're just taking me for a ride.
I don't know what to think,
And i don't know what you're leading me to think.
Sometimes you speak to me as if i mean the world to you,
But it feels like i'm nothing.
You confuse me ever so much,
Why can't you do what you say?
Stop contradicting yourself.
Stop hurting me...

No comments:

Post a Comment