Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Nothing but a memory...

The sun is beginning to set,
Another day without you ends.

I'm calling your name,
Do you not hear my sorrowful cries?
I'm searching for you,
Are you hiding away from me?
I'm crying,
Do you not see my flooded eyes?
I'm holding onto your hand,
Can you not feel my warm touch?
I'm leaving you,
Do you not care?
I've deleted you from my life,
Do you not notice?
All the promises you made,
Do you not remember?
You said you'd always be here for me,
Well where are you now?
You said you'd always accept me,
But aren't you neglecting me?
You said you loved me,
Then whats with all this hate?

I do no exist,
Because you do not acknowledge my existence.
Since that is the case,
You no longer exist to me.

You've made me into a memory,
So the past i shall remain....

1 comment:

  1. [i]'I'm crying, Do you not love me.'[/i]
    Do you seriously think you should cry for that one guy?

    ReplyDelete