Sunday, April 5, 2009

Fake a smile.

My days are filled with darkness,
Because your light no longer shines on me.
And all that you emit is disinterest.
Life is not the same anymore,
And i don't know what to do about it.
I know i'm too young and naive to speak of life,
Because it will always go on.
But what if i don't want to go on?
What if i want this to be the end?

Everything you say is untrue.
You make yourself into a liar,
And me into a fool.
I do not and never will understand how you feel.
And even if i did,
Your actions will contradict it.
I'm tired of your bullshit.
You can go die.
I hate you.
And its this hate which pushes me to brush things off,
To not care,
To fake this smile.
This laugh,
This response to you.
Not only are you a liar,
You've also made me one aswell.
I do not care to suffer the consequences of this act of mine,
Because you will never suffer for your wrongs.
I do not exist till you acknowledge my existence,
And even then,
Who knows if i am me,
Or an act which i strive to pull off.

No comments:

Post a Comment