Friday, April 24, 2009

My superman.

I thought i was done for,
But you flew in and saved me.
I was falling off the edge,
But you caught me as i fell.
You shined your light on me,
And freed me from the darkness.
You returned my smile,
And mended my shattered heart.
You helped me to overcome everything,
And i'm so grateful.
I always thought that happiness was unreachable,
But you proved me wrong.
Life's finally looking up,
And i hope it keeps rising.
I'm not naive enough to think it will always be good,
I know there will be problems in the days and weeks ahead.
But i will work through it,
Because as long as you're here,
Nothing could possibly break me.
I hope you will stay by my side,
Never will you become a memory of the past,
Because i know you will be my present and future.
Whatever obstacles i may face from here on,
I'm ready to fight back,
And i will succeed.

1 comment: