Wednesday, April 15, 2009

No pulse.

There is no longer a reason to write blogs anymore, its not like anyone reads it.
Well i'll write one anyway, just for myself to read.


Its interesting how one can forget so easily,
And how hard it is to remember sometimes.
The more we try the block out something,
The harder it is to forget.
Yet, when we try to remember,
We can never recall it.

There are many things which i question in life,
Because i lack understanding.
Perhaps i do not possess such knowledge to survive in this world.
Explains this constantly feeling of wanting to perish.
Though my head is telling me to live,
My heart seems to be collapsing.

Thump, thump, thump.
Each beat my heart makes,
Feels heavy and suffocating.
Like it is slowly shriveling,
Tightening,
Squeezing,
Dying.

Slow,even thumps,
Shall soon lead to my end.
Thump, thump, thump.
Each beat causing my heart to bleed,
Thump...Thump....Thump...
Is this the end?
Thump....
Flat line...

1 comment:

  1. Blogs shouldn't be written for popularity. They should be for yourself. Blogs are just electronic diary entries.
    Later on you can read over your blogs and learn from the mistakes.

    ReplyDelete