Saturday, April 18, 2009

Forgive me.

So lately i've been rather depressed.
I thought it was because of certain people and aspects in my life,
But i think its because i keep looking down on myself.
When i think of certain people,
It makes me realise how much i did wrong.
All this regret is eating through me,
And i can't seem to redeem myself.
I was so caught up in the small problems,
That i missed what was most important.
I said so many hurtful things,
And left out what i truly wanted to say.
I guess what i'm trying to say is that,
I was wrong.
Forgive me.
I was so blinded by my own grief,
That i didn't see how much you were suffering.
I never once considered you,
And i was completely selfish.
When it comes to you,
I can't help but think of myself.
I over-react because of stupid things,
But when it comes to you,
I can't brush them off so easily.
It would've been easier if i had just ignored the small things,
But when it comes to you,
I can't help but make a fuss.
I try and stay strong,
But when it comes to you,
I can't help but be vulnerable.
I used to think that you were what made me strong,
because you supported me and all.
But now that i think about it,
I become weak because i can't live without you.
I'm sorry i'm so useless.
Forgive me.

No comments:

Post a Comment