Thursday, May 7, 2009

I can't believe you

Its strange how you think you know certain people,
Then the next moment they prove you wrong.
They change in so many awful ways.
It brings tears to my eyes,
Knowing that they've become such disgraceful people.
One persons betrayal has left me so hurt.
I can't explain this pain,
Because it couldn't possibly be put in words.
Another persons selfishness has caused them to hurt someone so deeply,
Knowing how they treated that person leaves me feeling so disappointed.
I don't even know if i can look the person in the eye anymore,
Because all i see is a heartless, troublesome being.
They are nothing close to how they used to be,
The loving, caring, sweet person they used to be,
Is buried somewhere deep inside this disturbed child,
And it seems, it will never escape past all the hate that they now harvest.
And the other certain someone has caused so me much confusion.
I'm getting so many different signals and messages from them that my head is spinning.
I can't believe anything they're saying,
Because i don't know what is true or false.
If there is any truth in what they say.
I can barely comprehend how i feel right now,
With all these people playing with my head,
My heart is completely lost.
Its sinking...
Drowning...
Swallowed by the darkness...

No comments:

Post a Comment