Friday, May 1, 2009

So far away.

My heart is so engulfed in sorrow.
I don't know what to do to take the pain away.
It hurts.
I'm so determined to free myself from all this,
But i suppose i don't have the strength to fight.
I'm so weak and vulnerable right now,
Hearing your name even brings me sadness.
What am i supposed to do?
I forget you for a while,
Then the memories return.
Why are you a memory in the first place?
You should be here with me in the present,
In the future,
For eternity.
I guess its all too late.
You're so unreachable.
I miss you.
But i guess we've both given up a while ago.
I don't know why its so hard to let go.
Time isn't helping at all,
Because it feels just like yesterday.
Time is a merciless thing,
But in this case,
Time doesn't even exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment