Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Messages from the past...

I just got my mac laptop fixed, and i found this. It's something i wrote about 7 months ago. It's kinda poorly written but it means a lot to me because this event, this person, changed my life, and who i am...And he still does til this day.

It was all me,
The choices we made,
The words and thoughts we contributed,
The sweet kisses we shared,
It was me that started them,
And it was you watching me do it.
I always thought we had something special,
Something worth trying and fighting for,
But it was me trying,
It was me fighting,
And it was you watching.
You didn't love me,
You didn't care,
You were full of lies,
And it was me thinking they were true.
I question whether i love you now,
Whether i miss you.
My conclusion to these doubts are that,
I loved who i thought you were,
And i miss who you used to be.
Has anything changed from then til now?
I guess one thing has changed.
As i write this poem,
And pour out my tears and emotions,
Its all me.
But you're no longer here to watch...

No comments:

Post a Comment