Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Exfriends.

For many years we've all travelled along this one road,
But now a cross road meets us.
And naturally we all choose our own paths.
Our journey has come to a stop,
Along with our friendship.

I walk alone on this empty street,
Wondering what lays ahead,
Wondering what i left behind,
Wondering if i should turn back and follow the other paths...
I try to fight off my constant "what if's".
This is the way its meant to be,
This is what we decided.
I have no right to change whats already happened.

I continue to walk,
I look back as i argue whether i'm on the wrong track.
I can't help but hate you both right now,
I don't understand how you could leave me so easily.
Through all the pain and conflict,
We always made it through.
There was always resolve.
But this time,
It ends.

Have a good life without me.
Perhaps one day you'll regret,
But whats done is done.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment