Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Contradictions.

You're selfish and unreasonable,
You're confusing and timid.
You're a liar and you're two-faced.
I could write a thousand pages about how much you make me sad,
But i could write ten times as much about how much i love you...
An endless list of flaws,
Followed by an endless list of perfections.
I try to forget about you,
Try and let you go,
Because i'm just hurting myself by remembering.
I'm so scared of being hurt by you,
And i'm so scared that i will never be able to stop loving you.
Everything i say,
Becomes a contradiction.
I say you're nothing to me,
But you really mean the world.
I say i don't care about you,
But that really is absurd.
I say i wished i'd never met you,
But i know i'd surely regret.
I say i want to remove you from my life,
But i wish to never forget.
I say our love is not true
but i wish to only be with you...

No comments:

Post a Comment