Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Forbidden Dreams.

Lately, my dreams have been compelled with the thoughts of you.
There is nothing else that escapes my mind,
Or my heart.
Deep down in the darkest depths of my soul,
Is a serene place,
Where our memories remain.
Though we may not have a future together,
We still share the same past,
And that is something no one can take away from us.
I wonder if you're thinking about me,
Whether i have a place in your heart.
You never loved me or treated me as well as i thought you would.
Unspoken words and unfulfilled promises.
When i needed you the most,
You were never there.
When i was lonely,
You didn't seem to care.
I loved you through all the hurt and pain,
But your love was so hard to attain.
I'm sorry we had to end,
No longer must you pretend.
I will keep dreaming about you,
Until my dreams come true...

No comments:

Post a Comment