Sunday, July 19, 2009

Worlds away.

Since you don't bother to talk to me, let alone reply,
I'll give you my final(i hope its my final =.=") words.

I know i'm not perfect,
I know i'm very demanding,
I know i confuse you,
I know i expect too much,
I know i have a bad temper,
I know i'm not the best friend at times,
I know i take you forgranted.
I know i'm too dependant of you,
I know i'm selfish...
But after all these years you put up with it,
You helped me,
You stood by me,
You made me the person i am now.
You gave me strength to stand on my own,
You gave me courage,
You gave me happiness...
Its funny how it ends now.
After all we tried,
After all we did.
In the end...
It couldn't be helped.
I trusted that you would try til the very end,
But i guess somewhere along the way you gave up.
You could say it was my fault,
You could say many things...
But in the end,
They are just mere excuses...
Keep hiding all you want,
Because i will no longer seek you.
Its sad that after all we've been through,
Our places in this world are elsewhere...
Worlds apart we shall remain,
Always,
And for eternity...

No comments:

Post a Comment