Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Death awaits.

This is just something i made up. Just fictional writing :)



This world of mine,
This life,
A fate controlled by those who rule me.
Trying to get by,
Trying not to step out of line,
Fearing the consequences of those actions.
Outside my cold, cramped walls,
I see smiles,
People happily embracing eachother,
Not a single person who knows loneliness.
Do you see what i see?
I don't think you do.
For your eyes are not mine,
You do not see the chaos i see,
You do not know the pain i endure.
Back inside my prison-like house,
I weep by myself,
Alone i weep.
These walls are not enough to block out the sounds,
The sounds of laughter and happiness.
These noises,
They're torturous.
The rest of the world can be happy and do as they please,
While i'm left to be tormented,
To be driven into insanity.
How much longer can i hold on...
How much longer can i hold onto nothing...
How much longer will i pretend there's something there...
How much longer will i wait for death to take me...

No comments:

Post a Comment