Saturday, July 18, 2009

A new start.

I've written many, many blogs now.
And most of them are about a certain person and a certain problem.
I've said this to myself and in my blogs many times.
And i know i said i was serious before,
But now,
I am deadly serious.
No more turning back.
No more contradicting.

Starting over. Forgetting the past. Moving forward.


When i'm not with you,
My mind always clogs up with thoughts of us.
But no longer shall you haunt my memories and dreams.
When i see you,
I just wish you could see me.
But no longer shall i yearn for your attention.
When i feel lonely,
I long to be in your presence.
But no longer shall i miss you.
When i think back to when we were happy,
I just wish to go back in time.
But no longer shall i embrace the past.
When i lay awake at night,
I wonder what it would be like if you were still here.
But no longer shall i dream of such things.
When you constantly lie and treat me like this,
I feel like i'm falling harder than the tears trickling down my face.
But no longer shall i shed a tear for the likes of you.
When i think of how i let you go,
I can't help but regret my mistake.
But no longer will i see it as my fault.
When i think of how much i love you,
I can't help but wonder if you loved me back.
But no longer will i care about that...
I know the answer is no...
So i won't care anymore..
No longer,
Shall i care about you...
I just wish i have the strength to make this true.
I hope i don't make myself out to be a liar...

No comments:

Post a Comment